Before contacting us, it would be very helpful if you have as much of the following information available as possible:
- Your diagnosis as stated by your physician.
- A list of all previous treatments and their dates. Include surgery; types of chemotherapy (chemical and doses); radiation therapy (record of total dose received).Include endocrine lab studies within the past six months.
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of all treating physicians and institutions.
Dates and places where all scans or angiograms were completed. You will probably need copies of the most recent scans.
- Current symptoms and problems, especially those related to memory, speech and communication, ability to care for self, work level, personality changes, physical mobility and mental comprehension.
- Health insurance details
- A list of all other medical conditions such as heart or thyroid problems, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- A list of all current medications, dosage and times taken each day.
- A primary contact person (other than you) with address and phone number.
If you do not have this information on hand please do not hesitate to call us for advice. 952-442-6000
When you arrive for your appointment you will need to report to the Reception Desk in order to register your personal details with our Registration Staff. You may down load these forms and have them ready when you arrive by clicking on the forms below.
> Patient Registration Form
> Medical Record Release